The 23rd Psalm


The Lord is my Shepherd - That's Relationship!
I shall not want - That's Supply!
He maketh me lie down in green pastures - That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters - That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul - That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness - That's Guidance!
For his name sake - That's Purpose!
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - That's Testing!
I will fear no evil - That's Protection!
For Thou art with me - That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me - That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies - That's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil - That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over - That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life - That's Blessing!
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord - That's Security!
Forever! - That's Eternity!
AMEN

No God - No peace. Know God - Know peace

- Mylin Silveira

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honrad Ami Zunvenkar

Bombay Meri Hai - With Lyrics

Meu Amor - A Song By Usha Iyer - With Lyrics